Author Notes: Sesame and soy sauce flavored fried chicken. For sauce, it got also Asian flavor, soy sauce, sour cream, parmesan cheese and scallion. - Hidemi
- 4 Skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons Sour Cream
- 4 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, grated
- 4 tablespoons Flour
- 8 tablespoons Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Chopped Scallions
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size.
- In a bowl, combine 4 tablespoons of sour cream , 4 teaspoons soy sauce, 2 teaspoons sesame oil and grated garlic clove. Mix well. Add cut chicken breasts to the bowl. Marinate for 1 hour.
- In a skillet, heat canola oil. Coat marinated chicken breasts with flour (4 tablespoons) and deep fry them until crispy.
- In a bowl. Combine 8 tablespoons of sour cream, 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1/2 cup chopped scallions and pepper. Mix well.
- Place fried chickens on the plate and pour the sauce over the fried chickens.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Alliums