If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sesame and soy sauce flavored fried chicken. For sauce, it got also Asian flavor, soy sauce, sour cream, parmesan cheese and scallion. —Hidemi
- 4 Skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons Sour Cream
- 4 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, grated
- 4 tablespoons Flour
- 8 tablespoons Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Chopped Scallions
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size.
- In a bowl, combine 4 tablespoons of sour cream , 4 teaspoons soy sauce, 2 teaspoons sesame oil and grated garlic clove. Mix well. Add cut chicken breasts to the bowl. Marinate for 1 hour.
- In a skillet, heat canola oil. Coat marinated chicken breasts with flour (4 tablespoons) and deep fry them until crispy.
- In a bowl. Combine 8 tablespoons of sour cream, 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1/2 cup chopped scallions and pepper. Mix well.
- Place fried chickens on the plate and pour the sauce over the fried chickens.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Alliums
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.