If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple yet healthy and delicious casserole. Shrimp and Green onions with Mashed potatoes and mayonnaise sauce. —Hidemi
- 1 bunch Green Onion
- 1 pound Russet Potato
- 1 1/3 cups Milk
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 10 ounces Cooked Shrimp, deveined, peeled with tails on
- Cut green onions into three-four. Remove tails from shrimp.
- Peel potatoes, wrap in a plastic wrap and heat in a microwave for 7-8 minutes or until tender. Then mash in a bowl. Add milk and butter and mix well until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a lightly buttered casserole/baking dish, spread half of the mashed potatoes, place shrimp and green onions. Then spread the rest of mashed potatoes. Pour the mayonnaise along the side of the casserole/baking dish. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Bake for 20 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Alliums
We're obsessed with savory yogurt
Savory yogurt is whey cool.
DIY Nutter Butters.
Shop our new office.
How to make bouillabaisse.
Just shrub it off.