If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love this time of the year, when the farmer's market springs to life. This recipe is the best of what I found today tossed together in an easy (but really satisfying) way. If you can't find lambsquarter, another sharp green should work fine. - LizC
- 3 cups sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced shitake mushrooms
- 3 green garlic bulbs, white and light green parts thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup aged goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup lambsquarter leaves
- 1/2 lemon (optional)
- Toss the mushrooms, green garlic and olive oil in a bowl -- some salt and pepper, too.
- Roast the mushrooms at 425 for 10 minutes
- Throw the mushroom, green garlic, and goat cheese in a serving bowl. Add the lambsquarter leaves and give it a stir. When they start to wilt, you're ready to go. If the dish needs a bit of zing, a squeeze or two of lemon will do the trick.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Alliums
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce