If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This light and refreshing meal is great as a weeknight dinner, especially when one is pressed for time. Delightfully simple, with a great combination of flavours. I enjoy making this on hot summer days, when a light meal is all that is needed to satisfy one's appetite.
For a non-vegetarian option, poached chicken breast could be added to the salad. - poppet
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 2 bunches baby bok choy
- 1 small bunch radish
- 1 orange
- 1 inch milliliters ginger
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (add tamari for a gluten-free option)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 splash sesame oil
- Place noodles in boiling water, and leave to cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Whilst waiting for noodles to cook, shave radish into thin slices, and dice orange into bite sized pieces.
- Bring a pot of water to boil, and add baby bok choy in for a minute or two. (Best done immediately before noodles are cooked)
- Slice ginger into thin pieces, and add to dressing.
- Toss dressing with noodles and remaining ingredients.