If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Whenever mom had extra cucumbers lying around, they usually got thrown into a vinegary bath of goodness. I remember always sneaking into the fridge and grabbing the round slices with my fingers, the tangy brightness addicting. I also remember my mom always yelling... "USE A FORK!" Here is my spin. - TheFritschKitchen
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 4-5 whole cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Dash Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- Good Drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Stir well to coat cucumber and onion slices with vinegar and oil.
- Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for a few hours. Will keep refrigerated for a few days.
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
The final step to a genius dinner party.
A list of things we like.
Add flower power to your espresso.