Author Notes: Flour Tortillas slathered with Red Pepper Hummus, filled with Lettuce, Onions, Tomatoes, Chick Peas and Some Feta Cheese. I used store bought tortillas and store bought Hummus and made it for a quick lunch for friends who were coming over with a short notice. I, in fact, made it a DIY wrap with my friends picking and choosing the ingredients that they liked. - Shri
- 1 packet Flour Tortilla Wraps
- 1 packet Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Fresh Lettuce, chopped
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can of Chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon Mayo
- 1 tablespoon Ranch (Optional)
- 2 Onions, finely clied into half moons
- Place a tortilla on a plate or on a clean working surface Spread a tablespoon of Hummus on the tortilla in the center
- Add a handful of lettuce, 2-3 onion rings/slices, a spoonful of tomatoes, chickpeas and feta cheese. The filling should be in the center and the edges should be clear
- Squeeze Mayo and Ranch, if using Follow the instructions on the packet to make a wrap:(Most of the packet come on how to wrap the wrap)
- Fold the sides about 3 inches towards the middle. Then start rolling the bottom edge (edge on your side) toward the top edge such that it is tight and snugly.
- Cut the wrap diagonally into halves.