If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1.5 pounds chicken
- 1.5 cups Fresh Fenugreek leaves (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Fenugreek seeds
- 1 tablespoon ginger (grated)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (grated)
- 3 thai green chili (slit from middle)
- 1.5 tablespoons coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup tomato (diced)
- 1 tablespoon ghee (clarified butter)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Wash the chicken thoroughly. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together ginger, garlic, turmeric, fenugreek seeds, coriander powder, chili and salt. Add chicken. Rub everything well together. Cover and let it marinate for atleast 2 hours or better overnight.
- Heat ghee and oil in a heavy bottom pan with a cover. Add chicken. Saute the chicken and cook it under medium heat until its cooked half way through.
- Add fenugreek leaves. Mix well, cover and cook on medium heat until the chicken is cooked. Stir occasionally, scraping the sides if they stick.
- Towards the last 5 minutes add tomato. Adjust salt if required and upto 1/2 cup water if the curry is too thick. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, on a medium high heat.
- Once the tomatoes melt and the chicken is cooked and slightly browned on the sides, its ready to eat. Serve hot with Naan, Roti or simple pulav
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).