If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I went to the grocery store and picked up a bunch of ingredients that I thought would taste great as a salad to go along with my Asian-inspired, roasted salmon. I played around in the kitchen with all the ingredients, created a dressing, and VOILA! I've made it again many times and it's always a big hit in my house! - tamaramontreal
For the salad
- 1 Diced red pepper
- 1/2 Diced yellow pepper
- 1/2 Diced avocado
- 1/4 cup Diced mango
- 2 tablespoons Fresh chopped basil
For the dressing
- 1 teaspoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Tamari
- 1/8 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sriracha hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Sugar
- 1. Put all salad ingredients in a bowl 2. Mix ingredients for salad dressing in a separate bowl with a whisk 3. Pour as little, or as much of the dressing as you like over the salad This makes a pretty big salad for one. ENJOY! **Note - you can also add other fresh vegetables to the salad like cucumber. You can also easily add canned tuna or salmon to add protein.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes
The Underrated Pantry Hero
A love you never knew you had for Cracklin' Oat Bran.
Cereal = Dessert
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Recipe of the Day
The Daily Grind
A Shoo-In Salad