If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crispy shrimp marinated with purreed mango, mayonnaise and sesame oil. —Hidemi
- 20 Large Shrimp, deveined, peeled with tails on
- 4 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 4 teaspoons Cooking Wine
- 1 Egg White
- 4 teaspoons Corn Starch
- 2 tablespoons Canola oil
- 1 Mango
- 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon Chicken Flavored Bouillon
- Clean shrimp and drain. Puree mango in a food processor until smooth.
- In a bowl, combine sesame oil, cooking wine, egg white, corn starch, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add shrimp and marinate shrimp for 15-20 minutes.
- In a frying pan, heat canola oil and cook shrimp until opaque and crispy.
- In another bowl, combine pureed mango, mayonnaise, half and half, bouillon and pinch of salt. Mix well. Add cooked shrimp and toss to coat.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
A can-do tool.