Author Notes: Crispy shrimp marinated with purreed mango, mayonnaise and sesame oil. - Hidemi
- 20 Large Shrimp, deveined, peeled with tails on
- 4 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 4 teaspoons Cooking Wine
- 1 Egg White
- 4 teaspoons Corn Starch
- 2 tablespoons Canola oil
- 1 Mango
- 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon Chicken Flavored Bouillon
- Clean shrimp and drain. Puree mango in a food processor until smooth.
- In a bowl, combine sesame oil, cooking wine, egg white, corn starch, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add shrimp and marinate shrimp for 15-20 minutes.
- In a frying pan, heat canola oil and cook shrimp until opaque and crispy.
- In another bowl, combine pureed mango, mayonnaise, half and half, bouillon and pinch of salt. Mix well. Add cooked shrimp and toss to coat.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes