If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I'm planning on salmon for dinner tonight, marinated and then either grilled or broiled (depending on the weather). Normally I like to marinate the salmon in an orange marmalade based marinade. I thought I'd try it with a mango marinade this time. The marmalade was so good on its own that I thought I'd offer it. Serve on toast, biscuits, muffins or scones. —inpatskitchen
Makes about 2 1/2 cups
- 1 navel orange, thinly sliced, peel and all , the slices then quartered
- 1/2 of a large lemon, thinly sliced, peel and all, the slices then quartered
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups diced red mangoes (small dice) - I used 3 mangoes
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a medium sauce pan combine the orange slices, lemon slices and water. Bring to a boil and then simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Add the diced mango, sugar and salt, bring back up to a simmer and then continue to simmer for about 20 more minutes.
- Using a potato masher or similar item, mash the mixture until it's thick and a little chunky. Cool, refrigerate and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Edible Gift
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Savor the season.