If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: No description! Try it yourself... - PistachioDoughnut
Makes a jug for about 4 to 5 people
- 2 to 2.5 cups Ripe Mangoes o rmango pulp
- 1 to 1.5 cups Cream of coconut
- 4 ounces Rum
- 2 to 3 slices Sliced mango and mint leaves to garnish or some toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup Sugar or simple syrup
- Take the mangoes, remove the skin and cut them into cubes. Add them to a blender alongwith rum and cream of coconut.Blend it well until everything turns into a smoothie.
- Garnish it with a mango or mint. And, do not keep your glass close to your partner..
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
Good day, sunshine.
Gifts for Mother's Day
Make better cookies.