If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A recipe i made recently for my roommate and I for a delicious spring morning in the city. hope you enjoy it! - juliaknoth
- 2 eggs
- 1 packet frosen petit peas
- 1/3 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 handful fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 white truffle oil
- fresh ground pepper
- Puree peas, stock, mint and olive oil in blender or food processor lightly
- poach egg in boiling water, use whatever technique you prefer, making sure not to overcook yolk
- Remove poached eggs and set on plate on top of pea puree, lightly pour truffle oil over dish and generously pepper and serve, enjoy!
Butter, Butter, Repeat
Puff pastry: No pain, all the gain.
Puff Pastry Primer
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Recipe of the Day
All the spring pastabilities.
That was a close shave.