Author Notes: Puree mango and orange and add yogurt, milk and honey. To make the soup thick, a little bit of flour. Cool and serve for desert. Tropical flavor and healthy desert. - Hidemi
- 1 Fresh Mango, pitted and diced small
- 2 Oranges
- 4 tablespoons Water
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 4 tablespoons Yogurt, plain
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- Peel oranges remove most of white membrane. Cut oranges up. Put oranges, diced mangos and water in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Transfer to the sauce pan, heat over medium heat and bring to boil. Add milk, yogurt, honey and flour. Reduce heat and simmer until thickens stirring constantly.
- When it thickens, remove from the heat and let cool. Then refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Sprinkle orange zest when serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes