If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Refreshing drink for the summer with just a little kick. Frozen Mango will do just fine, saves time and effort. - ChowBella76
Makes 1 pitcher
- 3 cups diced fresh or Frozen Mango
- 3 slices of Serrano pepper
- 1.5 cups tequila
- 3/4 cup peach liquor or schnapps
- 1/2 lime fresh squeezed juice
- 1 cup Ice
- Blend all ingredients with ice or serve on the rocks if desired
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
It's Snack Time
Gifts for Mother's Day
Good day, sunshine.