If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chocolate cupcakes using brownie mix to make cupcakes more chewy, chocolaty and easier to make, and top with Mango Curd. - Hidemi
Makes 7-8 cupcakes
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 4 tablespoons Honey
- 1 Small Ripped Mango, peeled, pitted and diced small
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 4 tablespoons Butter, diced
- 1 1/4 cups Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup All purpose Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Make Mango Curd. Put diced mango, beaten 1 egg, honey and lemon juice in a blender. Puree until smooth. Transfer to the sauce pan. Heat over medium-low heat. When it is just about to boil, reduce heat and add diced butter. Simmer until butter is melted and creamy stirring constantly. Then remove from the heat and let cool. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and flour muffin baking pan.
- Make chocolate cupcakes.In a bowl, combine 1 1/4 cup brownie mix, 1/4 cup all purpose flour, 1 egg, 1/2 cup milk, 2 tablespoons melted butter and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder. Mix well. Pour the batter into each muffin baking cup and bake for 20 minutes.
- Spoon the mango curd into the piping bag and pipe the mango curd on each top of cupcake.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes
Not Your Average (Garlic Cheddar) Biscuit
Yes, you need another biscuit recipe.
Why You Need Yet Another Biscuit Recipe.
Fresh beer, anywhere.
9 Ways to Celebrate the Royal Baby
What to Do With Marjoram
Go play outside!