If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Excellent recipe my aunt made it last week and she send this recipe and she said the recipe idea is from late Padmashree Thangam E. Philip Renowned nutritionist from Kerala
Poori a common food in India. It is also served at special or ceremonial functions as part of ceremonial rituals along with other vegetarian food offered in prayer as prasadam. The name poori derives from the Sanskrit word p?rik?
- Refined flour 1cup
- Butter ½ tbsp
- Mango pulp 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1 tbsp.
- Oil for frying
- Sift flour. Rub in Butter
- Add mango pulp and make a stiff dough.
- Divide into 10 equal portions and roll into thin pooris or do as I did see the photos
- Deep fry.
- Remove and sprinkle sugar
- Serve hot
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes
Our herbs could use a helping hand.
When I dip, you dip, we dip.
Time to Celebrate!
Food52 takes home the gold.
Lamb and Sweet Potato Stew
Recipe of the Day
Caramelized Sauerkraut With Prunes, Herbs, and Honey