Author Notes: Only three ingredients makes this a quick appetizer to serve on a hot day. - Jackie Dodd
- 1 Large Mango
- 12 Ciliegine sized mozzarella balls
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Peel the mango with a vegetable peeler. once the peel has been removed, shave thin slices of the mango with the vegetable peeler until you have enough to cover the mozzarella balls.
- Wrap the mozzarella balls with the mango slices and secure with a toothpick.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes