If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Only three ingredients makes this a quick appetizer to serve on a hot day. - Jackie Dodd
- 1 Large Mango
- 12 Ciliegine sized mozzarella balls
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Peel the mango with a vegetable peeler. once the peel has been removed, shave thin slices of the mango with the vegetable peeler until you have enough to cover the mozzarella balls.
- Wrap the mozzarella balls with the mango slices and secure with a toothpick.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns