If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A fast track fresh dessert from the tropics. —mensaque
- 2 Tommy Mangoes
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 cups of cold heavy cream
- 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Whip the heavy cream till it peaks.On a blender mix mango,condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Gently fold the cream into the mixture,pour on individual serving dishes and leave on the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.