If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- Fish - 1 lbs (small fish or cut the fish into one inch pieces)
- Grated Coconut - 3/4 cup
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Chili powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- sliced Red onion - 1 cup
- Green chilies - 1 nos( Cut into 2)
- Raw Mango . 1(Cut in cubes)
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Tamarind juice 1/4 cup
- Grind the coconut with the chili, turmeric and coriander powders and make a fine paste.
- Heat the oil in a clay pot
- Put mustard seeds when it splutter add onions, green chilies Make it half cooked.
- Pour the masala and heat well after adding tamarind juice and mango slices.
- 6)Add one cup water and boil and put the fish into the boiling mixture and make it boil again Add water if required.
- Reduce the flame and cook closed and slowly stir occasionally from sides as the fish may get scrambled if stirred forcefully.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.