If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: To make this excellent recipe you need a metric weighing scale
Makes 2 kilogram
- Pealed mango slices 1 kilogram
- Sugar 1 kilogram
- Salt 70 gram
- Cinnamon 6gram
- Cumin seed 10 gram
- Cloves 2 gram
- garlic 6
- Read chilies 15
- Viniger 150 ML
- onion 30 grms
- Ginger. 120 grms
- Water 1/4 litter
- Slightly crush the masala from cardamom to Ginger
- Choose slightly unripe mango peel and slice.
- Add little water cook the mangoes .
- Tie all the masala's in a muslin cloth bag and drop in the mango syrupAdd sugar and salt
- Cook jam like consistency
- Add vinegar and cook few minute more
- Remove spices bag and squeeze the extract into the chutney
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes
Breakfast for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Genius, explained at last.
Style with a breeze.
Books We Love
My New Roots, by Sarah Britton
Gnocchi with a Twist
Gno potato, gno problem.