If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I secretely discovered this recipe which Amanda and Merrill kept locked in their hearts. But I thought maybe they won't mind me sharing it with you. It's trully a very special cake with a magic mix from Amanda and Merril! - Maria Teresa Jorge
- 4 cups love
- 3 cups passion
- 2 dedication
- 3 cups hard work
- 1 cup belief
- 2 cups support from family
- 1 bunch support from friends
- tons of patience with members
- 10 cups stamina
- several handfuls laughter
- In a large bowl mix love and passion. Then add dedication, hard work and belief and incorporate well.
- Put the mixer on extra high and when the kitchen is completely covered with the mix, throw in the support from family and friends and beat like crazy.
- Now pour the mixture in a huge bowl, maybe you'll want to consider your bathtub at this point. Turn on that groovy dancing music and pour in all your patience with members, several handfuls of laughter and finally throw the stamina in and hit it like you mean it!
- Pour mixture in a mould, hold it in your arms with tenderness for almost 3 years and it's ready for recognition beyond belief.
- Congratulations Amanda and Merril - I'm far away but very proud of you two!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Fact: Kids love pizza.
Mortar and pestle perfection.