If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Without knowing exactly how this veggie would adapt to different ingredients, I decided to try a basic recipe. I turned to one of my favorite sources, Ina Garten, to adapt something she had made. I used her recipe and added a few tweaks to boost up the flavor profile. A splash of balsamic vinegar along with a few roasted peppers transform this dish into my new favorite side. - La Phemme Phoodie
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 roasted red and yellow peppers, chopped
- Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
- Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour them on a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Shake the pan from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly.
- Sprinkle with more kosher salt if desired.
- Toss with chopped peppers and 1-2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and serve immediately.
And other glimpses into our office life.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Refined at Age Five
That was a close shave.