If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make these for Mother's Day, and you'll totally be mom's favorite child - Half-Buzzed Hostess
Makes 24 cups
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 cups blackberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- To make the pancakes: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 2 muffin pans with non stick spray. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, flour, and butter until no longer lumpy. Pour mixture into muffin tins 1/3 of the way full. Bake for 10-12 minutes until puffy and golden.
- To make the ricotta: In a small bowl, stir together ricotta, lemon zest, and honey until combined. Set aside.
- To make the blackberry compote: In a saucepan, bring blackberries, water, lemon juice, and sugar to a boil. Boil until mixture reduces about 1/4 cup. Break up half the blackberries with the back of a spoon. Set aside.
- To assemble: Place three pancakes per plate. Top with a dollop of ricotta and a drizzle of blackberry syrup.