If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I like my egg salad served on whole wheat toast with a thin layer of sliced radishes on top of the egg salad. After eating my sandwich one day, I dipped a leftover radish slice into leftover egg salad and realized what a perfect canape the combination could be. - Lucy Mercer
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, homemade preferred
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 6 chives, cut into 1-inch lengths
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- To properly chop the eggs, I employ the same tool that I use to make a pie crust: a pastry blender. Halve the boiled eggs into a bowl and mash them up with the blender; you may also use a fork. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Using a small spoon, scoop about a tablespoon of egg salad onto radish rounds. Garnish with chives. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radishes or Turnips
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.