If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh and spicy radishes, with cool goat cheese and delicious salami. All in one bite. A perfect party dish to set out and enjoy. —Brussels Sprouts for Breakfast
Makes 8-10 servings
- 5 radishes (your favorite variety, rinsed, trimmed, and thinly sliced)
- 1 fresh baguette
- 1 cup soft goat cheese
- 1/4 pound Genoa salami (thinly sliced)
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Slice baguette in half and ?place on baking sheet. Toast in oven for 10 minutes, until it just starts to crisp up and brown. Smear all the goat cheese over the 2 baguette halves. Sprinkle sea salt, pepper and celery seeds over the cheese. Next, push the radish pieces into the cheese, covering the bread. On top of all the ingredients, fold the salami slices in half over the whole loaf. That's it! Simple and delicious.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radishes or Turnips
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.