If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A quick salad for a warm evening, this one has no acid in the dressing. I just wanted to taste the sweet sugar snap peas and the little peppery bite of the radish —inpatskitchen
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, sliced in half on the diagonal
- 5 large red radishes, sliced very thin with a mandoline
- 3 tablespoons Mirin
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted cashews
- In a small sauce pan bring 2 to 3 cups of water to a boil. Add the sliced sugar snaps to the boiling water and count out 30 seconds. Drain the peas and place in a bowl of ice water to cool completely. Drain thoroughly once cooled.
- Toss the sugar snaps and radishes together in a mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the Mirin, peanut oil and sesame oil. Stir into the vegetables and season with a little salt and white pepper. Garnish with the chopped cashews.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radishes or Turnips
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.