If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quiche makes for a great breakfast or brunch option. The best thing about this versatile dish is that you can use the ingredients of your choice and customize it according to your own liking. Make a quiche out of leftover veggies and enjoy a great Sunday brunch with the family. —Ashish Negi
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Radish Diced
- 3 tablespoons Butter Softened
- 1.5 cups Cheese grated(any hard cheese like parmesan or gouda)
- 4 Sausage of your choice
- 1 Onion Sliced
- 1.5 cups Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Powdered Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- In a frying pan heat olive oil and 1 tbsp of butter. Saute the sliced onion till soft.
- Add sliced sausage to the sauteed onion, cook for a while, when sausage starts turning light brown add the diced radish. Add salt and pepper. cook till radish turns a little soft. Keep aside to cool down.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, milk, butter and flour. Mix well till a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Now add the grated cheese to the batter and mix well.
- To the quiche mix add the earlier prepared sausage and radish filling. Mix thoroughly so that all the ingredients are combined.
- Pour the mixture into a quiche pan or a pie tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 338F or 170C for 20 minutes or till a golden brown crust is formed. Enjoy Hot along with a green salad.
- Nutritional Value - Calories- 585 Fat 19 g, Carbohydrates- 21g, Protein- 29 g
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radishes or Turnips
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
A can-do tool.