If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A fresh and elegant dish to enjoy anytime.
- 3 medium size radish
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinager
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon very minced garlic
- 1 pinch kosher salt *
- 1 pinch fresh black pepper *
- 1/2 teaspoon herbs of Provence
- 1/2 tablespoon drained chopped capers
- Wash Radishes well and thinly slice them with the help of a mandolin. Start to lay each slice carefully trying to cover just the side of each.
- In a medium size bowl add the vinegar, olive oil, the Dijon mustard, minced garlic, herbs of Provence, salt, peeper and whisk all very good to the point of an emulsion then add the chopped capers. The reason why I add the capers last is because makes easier to whisk all ingredients and also because I like to see pieces of capers on the vinaigrette.
- With a spoon gently pour the vinaigrette over the sliced radishes, cover the plate with plastic wrap trying not to touch the wrapping to the carpaccio and refrigerate before serving. I highly recommend to serve it cold. Note:* on salt and pepper measurement,a pinch was used by the measurement spoon "pinch" and not by eyes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radishes or Turnips
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.