If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a light and refreshing salad using a variety of summer and spring vegetables. It can be easily pared with pork, chicken or fish. The heat of the radish and watercress, as well as, the ginger, gives it a nice "kick." —Bohdanna
- 2 cups watercress, cleaned
- 2 cups medley of tomatoes, red, yellow, orange, diced into small quarters
- 5 pieces radishes, cleaned, ends cut off, thinly sliced
- 1 piece red onion, small, sliced thinly into ringlets
- 1/2 cup chives, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, light
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, rice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup juice of one large lime
- In a medium bowl, gently mix all of the salad ingredients together.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients. Chill dressing in refrigerator for a few minutes.
- Arrange the salad on your serving plate, and pour the prepared dressing over the entire salad. Gently toss.
- Decorate with radish slices and chives, as a garnish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radishes or Turnips
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.