If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I make this all the time during the summer. It's best cooked on a charcoal grill but any grill or broiler will work. - sweet enough
- 8 loin lamb chops about 1 1/2 inches thick
- 27 ounces plain whole milk yogurt
- 4 large cloves garlic, finely minced
- 4 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- Mix together all the ingredients except the lamb and pour into two or three zip-lock bags. you will want the chops to be able to sit in the marinade without being too crowded.
- rinse off the lamb, pat dry and place three or four chops into the marinade filled bags. Seal and marinate overnight, or for at least four hours.
- Heat up your grill and remove the chops from the bags and wipe most of the marinade off. you don't want it dripping with the stuff when you put the chops on the grill. brush the chops with a little olive oil and salt and pepper. place them on a the grill for about 6 to 8 minutes on each side, depending on how you like them and on how hot your grill is.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grilled Lamb
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.