If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 20 pieces pasta paccheri
- 100gr ham
- 200gr peeled potatoes
- black pepper
- olive oil
- 250gr mushroom
- 100ml cream
- 2 cups of hot water
- 1 garlic
- Potatoes cream: Mince potatoes. Warm oil in a pan with minced onion. Add potatoes and coock for 2 minutes. Add 2 cups of hot water and coock while potatoes became soft. Add cream and provolone cheese and beat. Add salt.
- Crispy ham: Puet the ham in a nonstick pan and coock as soon as became crispy.
- Mushroom: Warm garlic in a pan with oil. Add mushroom and coock for 10 min. Add salt, ppper and miced parsley.
- Pasta: Coock pasta in a boiled water for 14min. Drain it and add it in the mushroom sauce. Put in the dish potatoes cream. Put on it 5 paccheri for person whith its sauce of mushroom. Add crispy ham and parsley. Add a good olive oil. keen appetite!!!!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish with Meat as a Flavoring
By the Book
How to cook like the leading ladies of literature
Eat like your favorite literary heroines,
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
A different kind of tomato dish.
The chicest apron around.