If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Wintery salad. Good over Arugula or crostini as an appetizer. - Cordelia
- 1 small box of button mushroom
- 3 big portabella mushrooms
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped roasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinager
- 2 tablespoons gorgonzola cheese
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Chop the mushrooms into small cubes.
- Warm the butter and one tablespoon of the olive oil in a wide pan. Add the garlic and satue for 1 minute. Don't let it brown.
- Add the mushrooms and a pinch of salt. Satue until brownish and all the liquid evaporated. About 15 minutes. Mix from time to time.
- Add the parsley, a bit more salt, pepper and pecans. satue a bit more.
- Take of the heat and add the Parmesan. Add one tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and mix.
- Mix the arugula with the lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and 2 tablespoons of oilve oil. mix well and put in a serving dish.
- put the mushrooms on top of the arugula and sprinkle with the Gorgonzola.