Author Notes: This is an easy classic dish with a twist! - juliaaa_guliaaa
- 1 anchovy
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 1 piece ahi
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- In a blender, combine all dressing ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if needed
- Reduce Balsamic vinaigrette until syrupy.
- Clean romaine head.
- Cut in half lengthwise, and again creating 4 pieces.
- On a sheet pan with parchment, form 4 circles of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until melted and golden brown.
- Season the block of ahi.
- Slice ahi into 4 thin sheets.
- Plate by laying the ahi on the bottom of the plate, then set the romaine on, drizzle dressing and glaze, and garnish with parmesan crisp.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish with Meat as a Flavoring