If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an easy classic dish with a twist! —juliaaa_guliaaa
- 1 anchovy
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 1 piece ahi
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- In a blender, combine all dressing ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if needed
- Reduce Balsamic vinaigrette until syrupy.
- Clean romaine head.
- Cut in half lengthwise, and again creating 4 pieces.
- On a sheet pan with parchment, form 4 circles of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until melted and golden brown.
- Season the block of ahi.
- Slice ahi into 4 thin sheets.
- Plate by laying the ahi on the bottom of the plate, then set the romaine on, drizzle dressing and glaze, and garnish with parmesan crisp.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish with Meat as a Flavoring
A Case for Cooked Fruit
Fruit is great, but fruit desserts are better
A case for cooked fruit.
Recipe of the Day
It's time to travel.
No plates, no problem.
Off to market.