Makes makes about 1.3 liters
- 5 great stems of rhubarb
- 11 ounces strawberries
- juice of a small lemon
- 1.5 liters hot water
- 1 little envelope of infusion to the strawberries or fruits of wood (optional)
- to rinse strawberries and to cut to bits, to put in a bowl (great that can contain more than a liter of liquids) to add juice of lemon with 2 spoons of sugar and to leave to soak at least 30 minutes so that releases really juice.
- Meanwhile to wash and to cut in pieces of 4 - 5 cms. the rhubarb, to start in a casserole with the water boiling for 20 - 30 minutes to moderate heat, to remove from the heat and to add the little envelope to remove after 5 minutes of infusion.
- To filter the hot infusion with a strainer on the strawberries, to throw the rhubarb and to leave to cool, to filter the strawberries but hold someone of it in the infused. To repair of sugar.
- to pour in a carafe or bottle, how nonalcoholic appetizer, or alcoholic with some good fizzy white wine slightly.