If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So far, I've served this salsa with halibut, swordfish and tuna, but I suspect chicken and pork would also marry happily, or chips. It tastes better after the ingredients have spent some time together, so feel free to bring it along to a BBQ, a picnic or camping. - Cristina Sciarra
Makes 1 large bowlful
- 1 small red onion, minced
- juice of one lime
- ¼ pineapple, minced
- 1 14-ounce can black beans
- 1 large, ripe avocado
- sea salt, pepper
- Mince the onion, and toss it into a large bowl. Juice the lime, and stir both juice and pulp into the onion.
- Separate ¼ of a pineapple, and mince. Rinse the beans. Add both the pineapple and the beans to the bowl.
- Dice the avocado, and add it to the bowl.
- Stir all the ingredients together. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
Good day, sunshine.
Gifts for Mother's Day
Make better cookies.