Author Notes: Bacon, avocado and cheese on toast. That's it! Trust me, It is soooooooooooooo good and easy. - Hidemi
- 1 Avocado
- 1/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 4 Slices Bacon
- 2 Slices Wheat Bread
- Cut avocado into half, remove the seed, and scoop avocado pulp. Slice each half thinly. Cut each slice of bacon into three-four.
- On each slice of wheat bread, put bacons, avocados and sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese and bake at 350 degrees F for 7-8 minutes or until cheese are melted.
- Sprinkle black pepper on top when served.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados