If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Bacon, avocado and cheese on toast. That's it! Trust me, It is soooooooooooooo good and easy. —Hidemi
- 1 Avocado
- 1/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 4 Slices Bacon
- 2 Slices Wheat Bread
- Cut avocado into half, remove the seed, and scoop avocado pulp. Slice each half thinly. Cut each slice of bacon into three-four.
- On each slice of wheat bread, put bacons, avocados and sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese and bake at 350 degrees F for 7-8 minutes or until cheese are melted.
- Sprinkle black pepper on top when served.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
Give Peas a Chance
Pea guacamole and other offensive foods
Warning: You might be offended.
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Savor the season.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
A board to go nuts over.