If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Instead of mozzarella cheese, tofu, tomatoes and avocado caprese. For sauce, soy sauce, wasabi and olive oil. Top with some sesame seeds. Avocado and wasabi go very well. Easy to cook and healthy dish. —Hidemi
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Medium Tomatoes
- 14 ounces Tofu, drained
- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1-2 teaspoons Wasabi Paste ( if you like spicy, 2 tps would be better)
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- Cut tomatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices. Cut avocado into half, remove seed and cut each half into 1/4 thick slices. Slice tofu into the same size as tomatoes and avocados.
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, olive oil and wasabi paste. Mix well.
- Arrange avocadoes, tomatoes and tofu on the serving plate and pour the sauce. Sprinkle sesame seeds.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.