If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was working on a recipe for avocado pudding, when my good friend HaQuyen mention Sinh To Bo, a Vietnamese avocado smoothie. The key element, according to HQ, is the combination of sweetened condensed milk and thick coconut milk. like my Sinh To Bo really thick- add more coconut milk to thin it. If I'm home alone, I often freeze the remaining servings as popsicles for later. - Hilarybee
Serves 2; double up to make 6 popsicles
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Orange, Juiced
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
Tropical Fruit Topping
- 1 Mango, diced
- 1 Kiwi, sliced
- 1 Banana, sliced
- 1/2 Lime, zested
- Combine the avocados, orange juice, coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk in a blender. Blend until extremely smooth.
- Combine the Mango, Kiwi, and Banana in a separate bowl. Toss with the lime zest.
- Divide the avocado pudding into four small ramekins or dishes. Top with the mixed fruit. Eat right away, or cover with a layer of plastic wrap and chill. Make sure that the plastic wrap is in contact with the surface of the pudding, or it will go brown. Alternately, gently fold the fruit into the avocado pudding. Spoon the mixture into popsicle molds and place in the freezer.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Coconut
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados