Author Notes: On the bottom, sweet salty sauteed avocado, then creamy banana avocado cream, top with chopped almond. Guilt free desert. - Japanese Housewife
- 2 Avocados
- 4 tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup Non Fat Plain Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Almond (or as many as you like)
- Halve each avocado, remove seed and scoop avocado pulp. Cut two halved avocados into small cubes. Reserve the other half.
- In a skillet, pour honey and add salt. Heat over low heat. When it starts to boil, add avocado cubes and sauté for 2-3 minutes over low heat. Turn off the heat and let cool.
- Make avocado banana cream. In a bowl, mash the remaining avocados and banana together. Add yogurt and Mix until well blended.
- In each serving bowl, put sautéed avocados and then avocado banana cream. Top with chopped almond.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados