If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Oven roasted Cauliflower with curry has been a staple in my kitchen. Wanting the dish without using the oven was the motivation for this recipe. So satisfying it could be a meal in itself. - Dearinger
- 1 large head Cauliflower
- 1 red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- pinches salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup yogurt
- Heat a saute pan while preparing vegetables so it's hot before adding ingredients.
- Break up cauliflower into small heads. Slice red onion into wedges.
- Add olive oil to the pan over medium high heat before adding vegetables.
- Add onion and cauliflower to the pan and toss to coat with olive oil. Add curry powder, salt and pepper and stir to evenly coat.
- When onion starts to brown, reduce heat to med/low and cover until cauliflower softens. Test with a fork or toothpick. Place cauliflower mixture in a bowl and cover to keep warm
- Turn off heat and deglaze the pan with the yogurt. I use goat milk yogurt. Scrape all the bits until well blended then pour over the cauliflower. It makes a beautifully rich sauce.
What's sweet and sour and your new favorite ingredient?
The answer is tamarind.
Ottolenghi's secret ingredient.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Live la vie en rose.
Take these foods to go.