If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I fell in love with this dish when a friend took me to a local Thai restaurant I dupliccated it when I got home using prepared curry paste from an oriental grocery. Serve this with Jasmine rice. - Latetotheparty
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 minced shallot
- 4 tablespoons curry paste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar or honey
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3/4 can coconut milk
- 1/2 pound shelled & deveined shrimp
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 handful unsalted cashews
- saute chopped garlic and shallot in small amount of oil until translucent
- Add curry paste to pan and mix with fish sauce, sugar and cocunut milk. Heat through
- poach shrimp in sauce on low heat. Then add cubed avocado and cashews. Serve over white rice. (Jasmine works best)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce