If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh and simple is the best in my book. - lesmcs
Makes 1.5-2 cups
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lime
- salt, coarse sea or kosher
- Split avocados in half and scoop pulp into a bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper.
- Mash to desired texture with a fork.
- Add a squeeze of lime, taste, add more lime if necessary.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
We'd like to Propose a Toast
This strudel's a lemon-ginger curd dream.
Toaster Strudel gets an upgrade.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Cook like an Egyptian.
We loaf this lunch.
This is poppin'.