If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a really delicious Italian style starter, that I often make for dinner parties. It also makes a fantastic, quick and easy to prepare brunch dish. Avocados are great as not only do they taste terrific, they are full of vitamins, minerals and mono unsaturated fat (which is good for your heart, and also for your skin!) . —Chef_Mel
- 2 ripe avocados (Haas if possible), diced
- 8 Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 squeeze fresh lemon juice
- 6 sprigs fresh cilantro (for garnish)
- 2 large slices white crusty bread
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Mix together the avocado, cherry tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice in a mixing bowl, and season to taste. Set aside.
- Heat up a grill to high. Brush the slices of bread with the olive oil and put under the grill for a couple of minutes, until toasted and golden brown.
- Top the toasted bread with the avocado mixture, garnish with fresh cilantro, and serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
No-bake desserts are cool.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
The freedom to snack.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.