If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple, cool and refreshing salad that's perfect for summer! —thecornerktichen
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, halved, seeded & cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 avocados, diced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- fresh ground pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Chill until you're ready to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.