If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This came to me because I realized that bacon is great with avocado but what about a little cheese? —blanka.n
- 2 Slices of bread, toasted
- 4 Thin Slices of Tomato
- 3 Crispy slices of good bacon
- 1 tablespoon Mayo
- 1 tablespoon Boursin Cheese
- 4 1/4 inch slices of ripe Avocado
- Put a thin smear of mayo and Boursin on each slice of bread. Fill in with the rest of the ingredients - leaving the salt and pepper for last. Assemble and cut sandwich in half! Better than a BLT!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
Shop at the Food52 Office
We're having a open house!
Shop at the Food52 office.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
(Home) brew on this.
It's in the bag.