If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I created this recipe for a Guacamole contest a few years back...and won! The unexpected "pop" and sweetness of the pomegranate seeds is what makes it truly irresistible. —karollu
- 3 ripe avocados?, pitted and peeled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 jalapeno or serrano pepper, seeds and ribs removed, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- juice of 1/2 a lime, or to taste
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- In a medium bowl, coarsely mash the avocados.
- Stir in onion, pepper, cumin, salt, and lime juice. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Fold in cilantro and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve with pita chips and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pomegranates
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.