Author Notes: My Mom gave me this recipe when I was in college and lived in a dorm. No kitchen or utensils available gave me few options for meals. Somehow, 30 years later, this exotic little meal has transferred itself into a quick, light lunch on hot days or an appetizer for a grilled meal. - cafemom
- 2 Avocados
- 2 Cans of Crabmeat (equivalent of fresh would be great)
- 4 tablespoons Gluten free Catalina Dressing
- 4 sprigs Cilantro or Parsley
- Mix the Crabmeat and Catalina Dressing together.
- Cut Avocados in half and remove pits. Gently remove avocado halves from outer skin.
- Spoon the Crabmeat mixture equally into the Avocado halves. Garnish with Cilantro or Parsley.