If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My Mom gave me this recipe when I was in college and lived in a dorm. No kitchen or utensils available gave me few options for meals. Somehow, 30 years later, this exotic little meal has transferred itself into a quick, light lunch on hot days or an appetizer for a grilled meal. —cafemom
- 2 Avocados
- 2 Cans of Crabmeat (equivalent of fresh would be great)
- 4 tablespoons Gluten free Catalina Dressing
- 4 sprigs Cilantro or Parsley
- Mix the Crabmeat and Catalina Dressing together.
- Cut Avocados in half and remove pits. Gently remove avocado halves from outer skin.
- Spoon the Crabmeat mixture equally into the Avocado halves. Garnish with Cilantro or Parsley.
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.