If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Years ago a friend came over to watch the Oscars. We hadn't planned ahead and decided to throw together snacks from what we found in my pantry. The result was this tasty play on Guacamole. —culturalconstruct
Serves a small party!
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 3 pepperoncini, diced
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 3 tablespoons pepperoncini "juice"
- Smash avocados with a potato masher. Fold in remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with pita chips or on crostini.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.